Ever since I first heard the news of the earthquake in Haiti, I have been devastated for the families living there. I knew there had to be something I could do other then donating money myself and then being finished with it. I was so happy when I discovered Helping Hearts and knew it was a way that I could encourage others to give, or give a little bit more even if you have already donated.
Photographers from across the country are teaming up in an effort called Helping Hearts. It all started with two brilliant photographers, Michele from Pinkletoes Photography and Lyndsay Stradtner of Life in Motion Photography. Together, we’re going to try to do something to help. But, we need you, too! Here’s the deal:
You could win a photo session with me at your choice of location! What a great evening out with your sweetheart!
- This session will be photographed by myself and will be held before June 2010 (we will work together to pick the perfect date).
- Session is for one couple (married, engaged or dating) or a high school senior and will last between 1-2 hours.
- Winner will also receive 25 fully processed, high resolution images on CD. Print to your heart’s content!
How to win:
- Make a MINIMUM donation of $10 to the Canadian Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Atlantic time) on January 31st.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced on February 2nd.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like, but each entry must be the minimum $10 donation.
- Session participants must sign a model release.
- Session must be held in/around Halifax Nova Scotia prior to June 2010.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by Feb. 9th or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
But wait! There’s more!
If you are a photographer and would like to hold your own Helping Hearts event to help Haiti, please contact Helping Hearts ASAP so they can send you everything you need to get started!